All on our own









I walk aimlessly on a dark narrow road;
With my feet stumbling and my eyes dripping away it's sorrow.
People walked past me as my tears flowed;
Hoping, somebody would notice, if not today, may be tomorrow.

My soul is screaming aloud to be heard;
Is it just me who's invisible or this is how it goes?
Look at them go, keeping their soul unstirred;
My invisibility and their indifference are my only woes.

I passed by a door, closed and silent;
The door was trying to burst open,
As if the inaudible sobs were turning violent;
I walked towards it with the feeling of a bad omen.

As I reluctantly opened the door,
Stood men and women, the wonderers;
Their face blank like mine, walk aimless,
They were the silent sufferers.

I wonder why don't they yearn to reach out;
Or do they enjoy being alone?
Nobody cares  finally they shout,
We all are on our own.












The post is written for #1000speak 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FUCK IT!!

WONDER AND LAUGH..:)

My dear HUSBAND