To call my own




They feel soft and lifeless,
Crispiness and the scent all gone.
You left at the time of crisis,
To fend for myself, alone.

These alphabets and meaningless terms,
Once promised of everlasting love;
Disgusts me and makes me squirm.
It is the thought of you that I am so sick of.

No matter how hard I try;
No matter how far I run,
I still haven’t got the heart;
To burn it even if it’s just forfun.

Why did you leave me?
Why did you have to go?
I wish you didn’t drink and drive,
Leaving just these letters to call my own.




Comments

  1. Enjoyable post thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Lord, I know i am bound for heaven, 'cos i've done my time in hell"

    drinks help, embarking on an epic escape.... He is in a much better place, AMEN !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch! He shouldn't have got drunk. Somethings happen because it had to happen. We can't really ask for answers that we know we don't get.

    .The Solitary Writer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such depth in these words. Very beautifully written!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FUCK IT!!

WONDER AND LAUGH..:)

My dear HUSBAND