love me...... Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - September 11, 2012 One day you'd know in spite of being ugly, I was beautiful One day you'd know in spite of being down, I was pure by the time you'd see my pristine heart I'd be gone for sure Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Sri Valli11 September 2012 at 04:21Sad yet beautiful..ReplyDeleteReplies(in)sane mind11 September 2012 at 04:28:) thnxDeleteRepliesReplyReplyUnknown11 September 2012 at 04:58sad yet true...but still....renu,nicely gathered words and beautifully thot of...the lines show u think from your heart n write from your mind...ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyart11 September 2012 at 05:07very nice...expressiveReplyDeleteRepliesReplygunjan kumar12 September 2012 at 06:50beautiful but made me sad.ReplyDeleteReplies(in)sane mind12 September 2012 at 07:27thnx.....i shd say mission accompalished..:)DeleteRepliesReplyReplyUnknown12 September 2012 at 20:46Lovely poem. :)ReplyDeleteReplies(in)sane mind13 September 2012 at 02:24thnx harshalDeleteRepliesReplyReplygurufrequent13 September 2012 at 01:36दर्द तेरी खुशियों से भी पाक है,ये तो तेरे होने का एक एहसास है !http://gurufrequent.blogspot.in/2012/02/blog-post.htmlReplyDeleteReplies(in)sane mind13 September 2012 at 02:23wow....very nice guruDeleteRepliesReplyReplyAnonymous13 September 2012 at 11:33Heart Breaking.....:( I am not that much into love tales but really loved this one..:)ReplyDeleteReplies(in)sane mind13 September 2012 at 23:03thanks ashishDeleteRepliesReplyReplyके सी 13 September 2012 at 23:25Kya bat hai... wah.ReplyDeleteReplies(in)sane mind14 September 2012 at 09:31Thank you boss....sab aapse seekha hai..:)DeleteRepliesReplyReplyBhavikkshah16 September 2012 at 02:46HEY HI,NEW TEMPLATE..I like it..good...regardsbhavik shahReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous18 September 2012 at 11:07very factual & emotional lines ! ReplyDeleteReplies(in)sane mind30 September 2012 at 21:15thnxDeleteRepliesReplyReplysathish30 September 2012 at 21:11poignant... this is what is called right on words ReplyDeleteReplies(in)sane mind30 September 2012 at 21:14:)DeleteRepliesReplyReplyR K Bajpai1 October 2012 at 10:14Sad..ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Sad yet beautiful..
ReplyDelete:) thnx
Deletesad yet true...but still....renu,nicely gathered words and beautifully thot of...the lines show u think from your heart n write from your mind...
ReplyDeletevery nice...expressive
ReplyDeletebeautiful but made me sad.
ReplyDeletethnx.....i shd say mission accompalished..:)
DeleteLovely poem. :)
ReplyDeletethnx harshal
Deleteदर्द तेरी खुशियों से भी पाक है,
ReplyDeleteये तो तेरे होने का एक एहसास है !
http://gurufrequent.blogspot.in/2012/02/blog-post.html
wow....very nice guru
DeleteHeart Breaking.....:( I am not that much into love tales but really loved this one..:)
ReplyDeletethanks ashish
DeleteKya bat hai... wah.
ReplyDeleteThank you boss....sab aapse seekha hai..:)
DeleteHEY HI,
ReplyDeleteNEW TEMPLATE..I like it..good...
regards
bhavik shah
very factual & emotional lines !
ReplyDeletethnx
Deletepoignant... this is what is called right on words
ReplyDelete:)
DeleteSad..
ReplyDelete